Guests can read posts. Registered members can read, comment, and post new topics.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I still remember
ylq
Noob
Post I still remember
on: April 19, 2019, 02:11

I still remember that when I was young, I always liked to talk to cats and dogs at home. At that time, they seemed to understand you. They always responded to you with their voices. Now think about it. I am so naive at that time. People often say the world. Everything is alive and has its own way of communication, but this way has not yet been identified. When I was a child, my curiosity was always willing to play with flowers and small things. When I grew up, I didn��t care about these things anymore. Sometimes I saw that others were willing to raise myself, but I just did it later. I didn��t have time to take care of it. I will go to the park to see the flowers and plants, feel the smell of flowers and plants, go to the zoo to see the animals Newport 100S Carton Cheap, although there is no feeling of childhood, but the inner thoughts are still growing with the age, people become more and more realistic Time is used to make money. I still have time to care about other things. I always imagine that I can do what I like when I am old Newport Cigarette Cartons. Don��t think about doing anything like this. Consider this and consider it. Then, there are too many things to worry about for future life. Now I have to work hard, so I have no time. This is life. As an ordinary person, only efforts can change the fate. It is in the same dormitory. We, from different cities, have two months to go, and we have to go all the way, although we will get together once a year, but this agreement I know how long we can last. If you stay in this city, it��s not difficult to meet. It��s not afraid of the troubles of the sea. At that time, only the phone greetings Cartons Of Newport Cigarettes, the four years of getting along, I will never forget, we are old. It��s the same size, but your birthday is bigger than me, so I am used to calling your sister, not because I don��t feel sweet, because I really want a sister. I am the only child in my family. I wanted to have a younger sibling from an early age. Now I have a few sisters who are good. I can��t forget your care for me. Do you know that I will remember my sister in the future? I will not forget you Marlboro Reds 100S Carton. Although the separation can't escape, but there are always sisters who are together Newport Online Cigarettes, I really can't bear you, this time has been sullen, you are watching, keep guiding me, but you I don't know, I understand everything, but I can't control my thoughts. I want to cry a lot, but I am afraid that you will be sad when you see it. I still have to be strong and face you, face life, the last three months, we face each other, and you are enough.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.